The Experience

During my practical training, I did not face any big problem. I was given 6 month to complete my practical training at Kolej Teknologi Bestari, Setiu, Terengganu. My schedule work is shown as below

Office Hour : 8.00 AM - 4.40 PM
Lunch Hour : 1.00 PM – 2.00 PM
Public Holiday : Friday and Saturday

The works that have been done during practical training is set by my supervisor in that college.
He will give tasks that should be done by me. Sometimes, works that not relate with my course outline also should be done by me.

On the first day of practical, I have been asking to myself what are the job will be given to me by my supervisor. The main task that should I do is to develop a system. This system will replace the old one. This system called Computer Lab System. It will record student information that uses the PC in computer lab.

The others task that I have done is record the serial number of computer hardware, install the new PC in the lecturer room and setup the networking in the lab.

After I had finish develop the system, my supervisor had paid me RM150 as a reward. However the reward is not enough with my effort to complete that task.

On my last day of practical, I was celebrated by my supervisor and the other staff at Jabi Satay which is the famous satay in Besut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Post Home